Iconic Melbourne Venue, Taxi Kitchen has positions vacant for experienced Section Waiters
We are a busy, fast paced dynamic venue offering long term positions for experienced waiters. As a core member of our team you will be: career driven, enthusiastic, motivated, a hospitality professional with an outgoing personality.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, at a reputable venue
- Excellent service ethic, hospitality driven attitude, customer focused
- Good people skills, be mature minded
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Good initiative, attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Above average food and beverage knowledge
- High standard of personal presentation, approachable demeanour
- A current RSA
- Competitive wage
- Flexible roster
- Company discounts
- Training, Career progression, Internal promotion
- Unique wine and beverage concept
If you would like to part of an iconic Melbourne restaurant and have the necessary experience, please email email@example.com an up to date resume and a short letter of application.
Please note: As we are searching for long term employee’s, applicants on Working Holiday Visa’s will not be considered.