Taxi Kitchen, in dynamic Federation Square, are currently searching for enthusiastic, career driven Section Waiters who are looking for a long-term position to join our team.
You’ll be a core team member of like-minded enthusiastic hospitality professionals, in a business that’s driven by quality and committed to giving our customers a fabulous experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role at a quality establishment
- Excellent service ethic, hospitality driven attitude, customer focused
- Good initiative, attention to detail, great communication skills
- Above average food and beverage knowledge
- High standard of personal presentation, approachable demeanour
- A current RSA
- Ongoing training
- Coaching and development to support your career
- Career progression, Internal promotion
- Flexible roster – day and night shifts, work-life balance
- Competitive wage
- Company discounts
- CBD location – public transport at our doorstep
- Unique wine and beverage concept
If you would like to part of an iconic Melbourne restaurant and have the necessary experience, please apply with an up to date resume and a short letter of application:
**As this is a long-term position, we will not be accepting Working Holiday Visa’s.
**Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.